The following operations will be performed on your equipment:
- Inspect coils, blower wheel & motor for dirt accumulation
- Replace air filters
- Check system operation
- Check & flush condensate drain
- Visual inspection for signs of refrigerant leaks
- Check evaporator & condenser coils
- Check refrigerant charge & pressures
- Oil motor & check bearings
- Check amps on motors
- Inspect all electrical components & tighten connections
What services are included when signing a service contract with Airmen?
- All contract customers receive 24-hour emergency service. If your heating or air conditioning goes down any time, day or night, call and we will send a technician out to you. (After hour rates may apply)
- For residence with a heat pump, we recommend a semi-annual contract which includes 2 inspections per year. These are done during the spring and fall.
- During the spring visit our technician will inspect and test operation of the cooling system to get your home ready for the summer.
- During the fall visit our technicians inspect and check the heating operation to prepare your home for the winter months.
- Airmen will contact you to schedule these visits. You do not have to worry about remembering to make the call each season.