Make your life simpler—begin preparing your air conditioner now before hotter temperatures turn up. You can save on your energy bill this summer if your air conditioner is working at its top efficiency! If you are running your system when it needs service, you could see a drastic increase in costs and damaging wear and tear on your machine. Keep your system working efficiently with at least one air conditioning service appointment from your Airmen HVAC Service expert each year. This is vital to keep your unit working for a long time to come. The technician can ensure that your unit is working correctly and watch for trouble areas to head off any potential problems before they happen. This saves you from larger, more pricey repairs.
Just some of the perks a professional air conditioning service will offer you:
- Cooling cycle evaluation
- Replacement or cleaning air filters
- Lubrication of any moving parts and tightening of electrical components
- Cleaning the condensate drain, blower components and condenser coil
What You Can Do to Prepare
In addition to setting up your professional air conditioning service, there are steps you can do now and during the year to ensure your AC is functioning at peak performance.
- Clear the spot around your unit. Make sure there aren’t grass or weeds growing too close to your air conditioner, which can hamper airflow. Take away piles of leaves or mulch blocking any part of the AC unit.
- If your outside unit was covered during the cold season, don’t forget to uncover it. You can damage your system if you operate your air conditioning with a cover, coil blanket or lid. That damage could result in big repairs or an entire replacement.
Throughout the year:
- Your Airmen HVAC Service service professional will clean or replace your filters as needed during the annual service visit. Don’t forget to inspect your filters monthly and replace them when required! Different homes have different air filter replacement requirements. If you own a pet or are undergoing home renovations, you ought to change them more frequently.
Make sure your air conditioning is working at its most efficient by having your ducts cleaned often. It keeps your house healthy too! If you follow these few steps, your AC will be ready for whatever the heat can throw at it. To schedule your annual service, call the Airmen HVAC Service team at [[phonenumber]] or schedule an appointment online.